This 77 sqm apartment with two bedrooms is 5 minutes walk from the reception. Only 1 minute from the main metro junction in ‘Deak Ferenc’ ter. There is a double bed in each room.
The apartment is located on St. Stephen’s Square (‘Szent István tér’), 5 minutes from Deák Ferenc Square (junction and access to major public transport lines). Andrássy Avenue, where the Opera House, most theatres, restaurants, cafés and pubs can be found, is 3 minute walk from the apartment. The river Danube and the Chain Bridge (‘Lánchíd’) are 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
- From the airport terminals: Bus number 200 to the terminus (‘Kőbánya-Kispest’ metro terminus), change to Metro 3 (blue line) to ‘Deák Ferenc tér’ (10th stop). It takes approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes. You’ll need tickets for the public transport. Or you can choose my quick and easy airport transfer service (€24).
- From ‘Keleti’ Railway Station: Metro 2 (red line) to ‘Deák Ferenc tér’ (3rd stop), approx. 20 minutes.
- From ‘Deli’ Railway Station: Metro 2 (red line) to ‘Deák Ferenc tér’ (4th stop), approx. 20 minutes.
- From 'Kelenfold' Railway Station: Tram no. 49 to the terminus, 'Deák Ferenc tér' (11th stop), approx 40 minutes.
- From 'Nepliget' Bus Station: Metro 3 (blue line) to 'Deák Ferenc tér' (6th stop), approx. 30 minutes.